Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Line Connection

Options
  • 15-09-2013 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I was just about to order Broadband and Home Phone Bundle for fifty a month and I thought that the phone line connection would be free as per an offer I saw a while back (but maybe that offer expired)

Anyway my situation is this: The phone line runs by our house but does not connect to the house at all. We would need the phone line to be connected but really cannot afford the big fee usually associated with this. 

My question is is the offer still on and can I get connected for free and sign up to a contract with eircom. Our broadband at the moment is dire!!

Thanks for your help.

Barry Nolan. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,
    I was just about to order Broadband and Home Phone Bundle for fifty a month and I thought that the phone line connection would be free as per an offer I saw a while back (but maybe that offer expired)

Anyway my situation is this: The phone line runs by our house but does not connect to the house at all. We would need the phone line to be connected but really cannot afford the big fee usually associated with this. 

My question is is the offer still on and can I get connected for free and sign up to a contract with eircom. Our broadband at the moment is dire!!

Thanks for your help.

Barry Nolan. 
    Hi Indestructable

The offer for free line installation is still available. A 12 month contract applies once a line is installed. Please contact 1800566366 to request the installation of a line to your address and also to discuss/order a broadband/call package that suits you.

Also, you have mentioned your broadband at the moment is bad, is this eircom broadband?

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Indestructable

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

Barry Nolan. 
    Hi Indestructable

The offer for free line installation is still available. A 12 month contract applies once a line is installed. Please contact 1800566366 to request the installation of a line to your address and also to discuss/order a broadband/call package that suits you.

Also, you have mentioned your broadband at the moment is bad, is this eircom broadband?

Thanks

Al
    Hi, 
    Thanks for the reply that's great news! I will give a call soon. 

No it's not Eircom its a wireless company. 
    Thanks. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

Barry Nolan. 
    Hi Indestructable

Thanks

Al
    Hi, 
    Thanks for the reply that's great news! I will give a call soon. 

No it's not Eircom its a wireless company. 
    Thanks. 
    No worries Indestructable

Thanks

Al

Advertisement