Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco mobile signal any use?

Options
  • 16-09-2013 12:21am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

ok folks. So im with three at the moment and thinking to changing to Tesco mobile as their deals are a lot better.

trouble is, i do a lot of country driving as was wondering how good tesco signal is in the arsehole of nowhere?

how do you guys find the signal to be/.??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭GIMP

Package wrote: »
    ok folks. So im with three at the moment and thinking to changing to Tesco mobile as their deals are a lot better.

trouble is, i do a lot of country driving as was wondering how good tesco signal is in the arsehole of nowhere?

how do you guys find the signal to be/.??

Identical to O2, so coverage in most places not an issue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

oh really? great,, thank you for answering that

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Package wrote: »
    oh really? great,, thank you for answering that

Was with meteor. Now with Tesco mobile

Tesco have better coverage

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

By far the best signal I've ever had for my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭druidhill

Hope you didn't go with Tesco mobile. Their network is completely down at the moment, and it is not an isolated incident. I cannot wait for my contract to expire, so I can be done with them. I only came across this thread because I was trying to find out about their network status.

I can do without broadband fine, but to not be able to be contacted or contact anyone by phone is simply unacceptable.

I have been with all the providers down through the years, and I do not remember being affected in this way (to the best of my knowledge). This will be the first time that I will be changing provider for a reason other than a better deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

druidhill wrote: »
    Hope you didn't go with Tesco mobile. Their network is completely down at the moment, and it is not an isolated incident. I cannot wait for my contract to expire, so I can be done with them. I only came across this thread because I was trying to find out about their network status.

I can do without broadband fine, but to not be able to be contacted or contact anyone by phone is simply unacceptable.

I have been with all the providers down through the years, and I do not remember being affected in this way (to the best of my knowledge). This will be the first time that I will be changing provider for a reason other than a better deal.

Easiest way to check whats going on with them is check out their twitter feed... Just google tesco mobile ireland twitter and its there.

A lot of mad customers at the moment! Im one of them too.

Advertisement