Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External Insulation Quotes

Options
  • 16-09-2013 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi has anyone any idea what you should look out for when comparing quotes for external insulation and agreeing a contract with the chosen contractor. Also, i am getting windows done and some people said move the windows out towards the edge of original brick/plaster. Is that a good idea? thanks for any responses:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You've been here half a decade. This kind of thing shouldn't be turning up in here. Try the DIY forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=116

• Registered Users Posts: 21 pinksalt

i have only used boards 18 times so sorry aboaut that. i went onto the how to start a new thread because i got a notice that i was a "newbie" and should start new threads rather than join existing ones. I checked how to start a new thread and followed the instructions. I am still not sure what i did wrong?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

They only said how to start a new thread, not that you should start one here. We have a sticky just to help understand the structure of the forums to help you find your way around:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056533903

• Registered Users Posts: 21 pinksalt

thanks for that. i will study it and hopefully get my head around it.

Advertisement