Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is a 15mb/s write REQUIRED for the install?

• 16-09-2013 11:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Have a 64GB USB I planned on using, but testing speeds there and they only seem to be around 8-9mb/s write speed, will this actually matter? Like will I still be able to install the 8GB with the lower write speed, just at a slower write? I had no problems installing the second Halo 4 disc on the same USB.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Have a 64GB USB I planned on using, but testing speeds there and they only seem to be around 8-9mb/s write speed, will this actually matter? Like will I still be able to install the 8GB with the lower write speed, just at a slower write? I had no problems installing the second Halo 4 disc on the same USB.

If Halo 4 works fine with the same key I doubt you will have an issue....

Advertisement