Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Agency

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Seeing as the draft was stopped last night just because Helimachoptor was on a promise what is the plan for restarting as I want to make sure I am around for my pick !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

you are good to go now Berty, Mikey must be in bed and has missed his pick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Mikey must be in bed and has missed his pick

Typical student! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Question for Commissioner Helimachoptor?

To clarify once the two rounds of Free agency are finished when exactly are you allowed to pick up further free agents and is it restricred to one per gameweek?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Berty44 wrote: »
    Question for Commissioner Helimachoptor?

To clarify once the two rounds of Free agency are finished when exactly are you allowed to pick up further free agents and is it restricred to one per gameweek?

One per game week.

I'll stick up details once we get done as people will need to make cuts before 9am monday or risk a superstar dropping into FA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

is there a round 3 today, im not home and cant get on to see who is available

is there a round 3 today, im not home and cant get on to see who is available

Nope

when we go to pre season week 2 can we sign 1 player?

when we go to pre season week 2 can we sign 1 player?

Yep, however you need to make cuts prior to the start of the season proper

Yep, however you need to make cuts prior to the start of the season proper

Ive cut them to shreds already, think im down to 50 players

• Advertisement
Advertisement