Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a dog run?

Options
  • 16-09-2013 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭

Hi There,

Can anyone tell me where I can get a bargain on a dog run? I'm looking at approx 10ft x 6ft.

I have seen one in Petmaster for around €250 and someone suggested getting security fencing from a builders supplier. Trinity Hire do this for €55 a panel

Anyone other options out there?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

oldyouth wrote: »
    Hi There,

Can anyone tell me where I can get a bargain on a dog run? I'm looking at approx 10ft x 6ft.

I have seen one in Petmaster for around €250 and someone suggested getting security fencing from a builders supplier. Trinity Hire do this for €55 a panel

Anyone other options out there?

If you can at all possible avoid any of those Dog runs made with diamond mesh or mesh link. For €40 more you will get this http://www.dog-runs.ie/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=11 you could make a dog run from the Securi-fence panels but that will work out at €220 without a gate access.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Hi,

I was checking out the petsafe ones and the 350 one was what i was looking at but could not afford it as we were moving and i needed a kennel too,

I got a dog run and kennel on donedeal for 280 all in and is perfect as it has a 5" x 4" kennel and the builder fence type, and it was a huge run,

Have a look around as i was trying everything, donedeal, guntree, advets etc etc etc - all the web sites for bargains, you will get what you want,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Way better to get one made at your local engineering workshop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Just to let you know I picked up 4 panels of 6 x 10 security fencing from a plant hire plce today for €60. Not ideal but fits the budget

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Everything Italian

Got some panels to maje one from this guy in Cullenstown. http://www.petshome.biz/
    Not cheap, but really well made and will last for years. If its a very small dog, you wont be able to use the open-bar types, so your choices are limited

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭haron

slaneyside boarding kennels sell runs might be worth checking out

Advertisement