Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best full Irish breakfast on Mullingar?

Options
  • 16-09-2013 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am trying to find out what the best place is for a hearty full Irish breakfast in Mullingar.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

I usually go out to is it the Roadhouse just outside town on the N4, they do a great breakfast. I couldn't recommend anywhere in town itself as I don't think there's many places in town itself that does one on a Sunday morning! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭jmcc99_98

The Mullingar Park Hotel does a very good buffet breakfast which is open to non-residents also. As far as I can remember it was pricey but very good, especially if hungry.

Otherwise Brioche does a very tasty breakfast but would be on the small side

Believe it or not the Apache Pizza place does a very very good breakfast - very large, fresh, tasty and great value - strange place to have breakfast but I couldnt fault it.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Red Earth has a great breakfast, I've been there a few times and will again:D Not the cheapest though:(

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Just don't go to Frayne's!! You'll leave hungry. You get very little for €8.00, I won't be going back there any time soon. The Road House (as mentioned) do a good brekkie.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

morans garage in castlepollard. €4 for a massive feed Monday to fri

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

The Distillery in Kilbeggan does a great feed. I'm told the Pitstop on Dominick Street is decent too.

Advertisement