Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connection dropping every few minutes

Options
  • 16-09-2013 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭

I've had eFibre for six days now and for the past three days, the connection keeps dropping.

I have  a laptop and I keep getting a red X on the signal bar on the bottom right of my screen. I have to keep opening it up and choosing CONNECT myself. It's happening every few minutes now and it's so frustrating.

Please help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

fussyonion wrote: »
    I've had eFibre for six days now and for the past three days, the connection keeps dropping.

I have  a laptop and I keep getting a red X on the signal bar on the bottom right of my screen. I have to keep opening it up and choosing CONNECT myself. It's happening every few minutes now and it's so frustrating.

Please help.

Hi fussyonion

I'm sorry to say that I'm unable to offer efibre broadband support from here. Please contact efibre broadband technical support on 1890260260 for assistance with this issue.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement