Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a dentist in town?

Options
  • 16-09-2013 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Preferably one that's open on a Saturday? Was seeing one in Dublin but I want to change dentist this time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭coolabula

the dentist on castle Street is excellent, he is really nice and is great with nervous patients. His nurses are lovely too.

www.castlestreetdental.ie

Not sure if he opens Saturdays though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

Which town? If Athlone , Theo the Greek in tom boland is very good and I think he works Saturdays. I have gone to him on Saturdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

#Whoops sorry! Mullingar! Force of habit :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭flat out !!

These guys are really good, nice modern clinic.

Perfect Smile by Maguire & Hiney
    Category: Dental Surgeons
    (044)9347911
    Mullingar Medical Park Market Point Mullingar Co. Westmeath

perfectsmile@eircom.net
    http://www.perfectsmile.ie
    (044)9384957

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Longford Lass

Been to Perfect Smile a couple of times.
    Now go to Mike Drury on Mary Street and have to say I find him really good.
    A dental nurse, who doesnt nor never did work there, herself said about him...."he doesnt see dollar signs in your mouth"!!
    I found this to be very true too...unlike 1 dentist in particular in Perfect Smile!
    Mr Drury works every Saturday too.
    In fact, just yesterday morning I needed an emergency appointment. Rang before 9am and was fitted in at 9.45....very impressed I have to say.
    So it'd be fair to say I wouldnt hesitate in recommending him.
    Have heard Mr Higgins on Castle Street is also very good, however he doesnt work Saturdays...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

Been to Perfect Smile a couple of times.
    Now go to Mike Drury on Mary Street and have to say I find him really good.
    A dental nurse, who doesnt nor never did work there, herself said about him...."he doesnt see dollar signs in your mouth"!!
    I found this to be very true too...unlike 1 dentist in particular in Perfect Smile!
    Mr Drury works every Saturday too.
    In fact, just yesterday morning I needed an emergency appointment. Rang before 9am and was fitted in at 9.45....very impressed I have to say.
    So it'd be fair to say I wouldnt hesitate in recommending him.
    Have heard Mr Higgins on Castle Street is also very good, however he doesnt work Saturdays...

Mr Higgins is Brillant, I use to be his patent when he worked with Drury
    Was replaced by a butcher then

Out with the dentist in Coole. Dentist Darragh I wouldn't recommend but a Dr David (Thurs and Friday) is fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Thanks guys. Was with perfect smile before and tbh, I wasn't a fan of the dentist I had. As was quoted above he seen dollar signs in my mouth.

I need to get a bit done so might try some of the other recommended dentists, if I need to take a day off work so be it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

If you are willing to trek out to Ballymahon, Excel Dentists are very good. Don't know if they open on Saturday though but they do open later one or two evenings during the week.

Advertisement