Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS450

Options
  • 16-09-2013 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi ,Im a newbie to boards so im apologising in advance for all the errors im going to make, firstly I hope im in the right section, and secondly that you can help me.I just got a cd3008 key pad and want to add it as a second entry at my back door ,i have an Aritech cs450 panel. Does anyone know the connections. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

A B C B From the keypad goes into 19 20 22 22 on the panel .
    Set the dips on the keypad to 1 on.

After you connect it enter your Engineer code
    Goto outputs /remote's & press the correct key
    Goto install remote's & press the correct key
    The display should show kk** is so press the correct key.
    To leave engineer press XXX and when Goodbye displays press the correct key.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Bellboy147

Thanks KoolKid,will try that tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

KoolKid wrote: »
    A B C B From the keypad goes into 19 20 22 22 on the panel .
    Set the dips on the keypad to 1 on.

After you connect it enter your Engineer code
    Goto outputs /remote's & press the correct key
    Goto install remote's & press the correct key
    The display should show kk** is so press the correct key.
    To leave engineer press XXX and when Goodbye displays press the correct key.

It feels like a long long time since I last did that, now did that come from memory or did you have it written down?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Those Aritech menus are forever implanted in my brain.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Bellboy147

Thanks KoolKid, that worked fine, appreciate help

• Advertisement

Bellboy147 wrote: »
    Thanks KoolKid, that worked fine, appreciate help

Your welcome. If you need any more information you know where we are.

Advertisement