Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contract issues

Options
  • 16-09-2013 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

My fixed term contract expired 7 weeks ago and my employer is ignoring every request for a renewal. He just keeps fobbing me off saying he will get around to it soon. They have recently started taking on new volunteers and Im concerned they will try to use these to replace paid staff as the money is not there anymore. This could be just a paranoid worry but I cant think of any other reason why he has been ignoring my requests for 7 weeks. I can understand 2-3 weeks but surely 7 weeks is taking the mick. If he actually does plan on keeping me on then he is being really rude leaving me with this insecurity, but then he is in general an incredibly inconsiderate person . Arrgg :mad:

Comments

Advertisement