Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Schedule - Predictions

Options
  • 16-09-2013 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

With the league about to start, how do you think you will fare with your schedule?

I'm the Saints and have:

Falcons - Gatsby
    Buccaneers - Empacher
    Cardinals - CPU
    Dolphins - Gilberto
    Bears - Raoul
    Patriots - Guns4All

Bye

Bills - CPU
    Jets - Berty
    Cowboys - Mikey
    49ers - Carroller
    Falcons - Gatsby
    Seahawks - Padraic
    Panthers - CPU
    Rams - CPU
    Panthers - CPU
    Buccaneers - Empacher

That's a very tough schedule IMO.

5 CPU games could be helpful with regards to getting a winning record, but they're not bankers this year. I'll predict 4 CPU wins out of 5, but that may be pushing it.

Elsewhere, it's hard to see a repeat of last years victory against Berty (sorry Berty, but I will forever mention that with any opportunity :pac:) and Mikey should also be a loss for me.

That's 4-3 from the CPU games and the two heavy hitters.

In my division against the human players, myself and Empacher always have close games so I think I will go 1-1 there. I have no idea what to expect from Gatsby as we have only played once before and can't recall the score, so I'll say 1-1 there too.

That's 6-5.

5 games left against Carroller, Padraic, Raoul, Gilberto and Guns4All. Bit of a minefield predicting these games individually as I haven't played some and those that I have will have far better teams than in the past, but as a whole I think I could go 4-1 at best and around 2-3 at worst from that block of games. I'll play it safe and go for something in between at 3-2.

Overall: 9-7

After looking at the schedule, I'd have been happy with a winning record and that's what I have predicted (barely). Depending on how the CPU games go I could go a little better or a little worse IMO, but I'd hope to be around .500 or a little over come the end of the season.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Is the season 1 schedule same as real life?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Player Team
    Caroller 49'ers
    Padraic M Seahawks
    Rock Lesnar Colts * 2
    giffney1991 Texans * 2
    PerrinV2 Chiefs
    TheOneAdlum Broncos
    Berty44 Jets
    HowAreWe Steelers
    steytyrrell Chargers

So 11 human games, with 5 CPU.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say i beat all 5 CPU teams :D
    Though it is a lot tougher than it was.

first up is the Steelers, tough but beatable however the secondary will need to be on form to keep Big Ben cold.
    Then to the first of my divisional games, I think we'll probably split these.
    Chargers... tyrell and his first appearance in the league, I'll go for a win here but he could be fantastic.

Then the Jets, Shonn Greene to rip off 3 TDs! but i'll still lose :P
    Chiefs and a tough game against Perrin, I'll go for a loss here because of Charles.

NFC West again but a trip to Seattle and then a visiting 9'ers team.
    I'll go for one win in these 2, but it could go anyway.

2 quick fire games against the Colts, I think i'll split these aswell.
    Broncos, I think its a loss here unless my secondary is immense.

So thats 10-6, probably good enough for a play off spot but who knows.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Perrin yes it is

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

well judging by my 1st pre season game against the CPU Bills, i think this seaon will be based around building for next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Player Team
    Caroller 49'ers
    Padraic M Seahawks
    Rock Lesnar Colts * 2
    giffney1991 Texans * 2
    PerrinV2 Chiefs
    TheOneAdlum Broncos
    Berty44 Jets
    HowAreWe Steelers
    steytyrrell Chargers

So 11 human games, with 5 CPU.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say i beat all 5 CPU teams :D
    Though it is a lot tougher than it was.

first up is the Steelers, tough but beatable however the secondary will need to be on form to keep Big Ben cold.
    Then to the first of my divisional games, I think we'll probably split these.
    Chargers... tyrell and his first appearance in the league, I'll go for a win here but he could be fantastic.

Then the Jets, Shonn Greene to rip off 3 TDs! but i'll still lose :P
    Chiefs and a tough game against Perrin, I'll go for a loss here because of Charles.

NFC West again but a trip to Seattle and then a visiting 9'ers team.
    I'll go for one win in these 2, but it could go anyway.

2 quick fire games against the Colts, I think i'll split these aswell.
    Broncos, I think its a loss here unless my secondary is immense.

So thats 10-6, probably good enough for a play off spot but who knows.

NFC west again....

• Advertisement
Advertisement