Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchasing issues?

Options
  • 16-09-2013 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or has anyone else been having problems with paying for content on xboxlive. Won't authorise any payments for me for the past 2 days?Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Did you change regions recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Same here, have a fair bit in my MS account but it won't let me pay using the account it insists on credit card or paypal. Logged a call with MS Support will see what they come back with

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Hi SellerBarry,

Well I got sorted out yesterday, turns out I had banjaxed my own account by adding my Visa Debit card to it.

Once I added the card Microsoft charged €1 to my card and until that cleared it was like I could not use the cash stored in my Microsoft Account.

I don't know if this is same issue for you, but I thought I would post in case anyone else has a similar issue.

Cheers J.

Advertisement