Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Horizon App

• 16-09-2013 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Has anyone gotten their horizon app to work yet?

Ive had the box for 2 weeks now and cannot schedule any recordings from the app either on the ipad or iphones. It says pending for a while then fails. The horizon web site has the correct serial number for my box so Im stumped.

I notice in the reviews on the appstore there are a lot of complaints of it not working.

It feels like ive missed a step but i cannot see hwat that could be. Hoping someone has the answer before i have to call support.

Cheers
    Col

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

In MY UPC on the main UPC webpage make sure you have the horizon box selected as your default box.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

thanks Wabbit. Just to clarify, the actual UPC site doesnt have anywhere to enter or edit the box settings. However, if you to to horizon.ie and login with UPC details it does have a digital + option under account which in my case has the serial number of my box.

Have you actually gotten remote record working on any device?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

Small update

After some considerable testing it seems that the app only schedules recordings for the channels that are available for streaming I.e. Rte, tv3, BBC etc

I've gotten it to work several times now with those channels but not for Dave, gold etc

A serious limitation if accurate

Also, I can't work out how to change day in the Tv guide on the box (not the app), anyone cracked it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

Long press to the right Jumps 12 hours but there is NO 'by day' feature

Advertisement