Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football club crest

• 16-09-2013 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for some help, I was wondering if anyone could design me a crest for my football team. Wanted something unusual. The name of our team is 'Charlestown Celtic F.C and hoping to get that on the crest along with the wording 'Est 2012'

Was hoping for something like the pic below that is unique with a dragon in it.. Can anyone who has some spare time help me out?

Also need it sent to me as a proper file so it can be sent off to jersey suppliers...

The photo below is perfect as that is our colours so basically if someone can change the writing & year in pic below would be greatly appreciated..

tfc_20130913_1422410104.png

Many thanks

Comments

Advertisement