Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

legal anime streaming websites?

Options
  • 16-09-2013 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

So far all i know is crunchyroll- are their others i should know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Other than Crunchyroll? Hulu and Netflix would be the ones I know of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

There's a limited selection on Daisuki .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Anime on Demand has a few, tis a now defunct site but some of the stuff is still viewable (recommend Magi and Maoyu, possibly Red Data Girl). Though because of UPC's stupidity, AoD flags my IP as originating from Austria and blocks me :(

Dunno the legality of using VPN's for viewing sites with the license for a series (since a lot of series' licenses arent even owned here or are held by defunct companies). If you did, theres Neon Alley and Funimation has a bit on their site to stream.

Sadly here in Europe, licenses are a cluster**** with each contry needing one and the main UK distributor (Manga) going "Why would we let people watch stuff online when we can charge them around €30 for half a season boxset :confused: "

Advertisement