Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find nanny jobs...

Options
  • 16-09-2013 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi all,
    I'm a little stuck and was hoping for some assistance. I'm currently working in a creche but i'm not happy in it and want to become a nanny. I've been looking but i can only find ones through agencies. I've been messed around a bit by an agency so would like to apply for some without going throung an agency. Does anyone know where I can do that? I live in Dublin.13 and would like somewhere near enough.
    Thanks for any help you can give me :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Have a look on Gumtree and Rollercoaster and maybe advertise your services somewhere like adverts.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ladam

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Have a look on Gumtree and Rollercoaster and maybe advertise your services somewhere like adverts.ie.

I find rollercoaster doesnt update very often but have been on to both. Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mohawk

Have you tried schooldays.ie ?
    Its far more active then some of the other sites. Recently was looking for someone myself and I put ads up all over and only got responses from schooldays ad.
    Good Luck

Advertisement