Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Debt threats!

• 16-09-2013 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I saw an earlier post about Cmos debt collectors and received a direct email back from said post "thanks Brian" wondering if anyone else has had a visit or legal proceedings brought against them by these guys. The amount is €400 odd and they are collecting on behalf of Vodafone (everyone's nightmare phone provider) I have a formal complaint in to Comreg about them already but keep getting phone calls and threatening letters from them (Cmos) have they the authority to call and demand the money?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭pk82

Out of interest, what is in the letters?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 honeysuckle

just how I haven't paid so they are going to follow up with a home visit and if that does not work they will be forced to take legal action

do you owe them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

keep getting phone calls and threatening letters from them (Cmos) have they the authority to call and demand the money?

thanks

Yes they can demand. If you say no, they can't do anything else without getting a court judgement against you.

I am in dispute with Vodafone that is on going, but apparently vodafone have given it to them

• Advertisement

how much is disputed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Thanks guys will keep u posted , at least i can get a semi good nights sleep now!

Advertisement