Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wire extension.

• 16-09-2013 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

About a week ago, I was looking for wiring for my AEG. I've received MPPE insulation from AirLab, but I don't have enough red wire to reach the battery (Just barely reaches a fully extended stock).

If I was to make a extension, like a charger adaptor, will this work between the AEG and the battery?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

About a week ago, I was looking for wiring for my AEG. I've received MPPE insulation from AirLab, but I don't have enough red wire to reach the battery (Just barely reaches a fully extended stock).

If I was to make a extension, like a charger adaptor, will this work between the AEG and the battery?

Thanks.

Zero reason why it would not, use good quality connectors and it will work fine, maybe by a set of mini deans or butt connectors to save space as the joint, then use you regular DEANs for your battery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

Zero reason why it would not, use good quality connectors and it will work fine, maybe by a set of mini deans or butt connectors to save space as the joint, then use you regular DEANs for your battery.

Battery is already installed with deans, and the wiring for the AEG will be whenever I get the extension made. I'll place an order on AirsoftEire later for a pair of deans.

I had a extension that was installed with tamiya connectors. Not a single bit of current, so just making sure I wasn't wasting time making this.

Cheers for the help.

Advertisement