Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notable Free Agents

Options
  • 16-09-2013 8:48pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Kerry Rhodes FS 91
    Antoine winfield CB 90
    Richard Seymour DT 90
    Sione Pouha DT 90
    Randy Moss WR 89
    Thomas Howard ROLB 87
    Nate Clements CB 87
    Takeo Spikes MLB 86
    Bart Scott MLB 85
    Michael Turner RB 82
    Brandon Lloyd WR 81
    Chris Kluwe P 79
    Steve Breaston WR 78

The top 7 are the top 7 overall,the rest are just a few personal likes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Cheers Heli. Some cracking free agents there.

Saints could really do with a starting DT as I'm not too sure about Bunkley and my only other option is a rookie who is nowhere near ready. Pouha or Seymour would be ideal for my 3-4.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I can safely say now that without a free for all, the players i was looking at will not be there when it comes down to my pick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Went to see what Seahawks team needs were... Lol! Such a dug fence compared to the cards last year! An "A" beside nearly every position is good right?! ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Went to see what Seahawks team needs were... Lol! Such a dug fence compared to the cards last year! An "A" beside nearly every position is good right?! ;)
    So you'll be up for a trade so ;)

Advertisement