Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring to WIT

Options
  • 16-09-2013 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I was just wondering about transferring to WIT, or even if it is possible at all. For various personal reasons, I'm considering a transfer from my current place in UCC to a similar course in WIT. I'm first year, so does that mean I'd have to complete 1 year here before being able to move? I'm wondering if I need to wait until next year to reapply through CAO, or if there is someone I can contact within WIT (or even UCC for that matter) that deals with this directly? I understand that it may not be possible at this time of the year, and giving that I paid for various fees/accommodation that may not be refundable, I may just have to wait the year out anyway. :(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,682 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Contact the course leader of the course you are looking to do. You can check the course on the website and the person who'd be best to contact will be listed there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Midnight77

callaway92 wrote: »
    Contact the course leader of the course you are looking to do. You can check the course on the website and the person who'd be best to contact will be listed there.

Cheers! :)

Advertisement