Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Back 2 MAC

• 16-09-2013 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering about the back to MAC scheme. Is it only in Brown Thomas, or does the MAC store on Henry St do it too?

What can you bring back? I've a few shadows, blot powders, empty bottle of the brush cleanser and empty pots from pigments.

Can I bring all of those back? Or is it only certain items they will accept?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

According to the MAC website they will only accept the following empty containers:
    • Eyeshadow
    • Trio Compact
    • Quad Compact
    • Cream Colour Base
    • Paint Tube
    • Pigment
    • Mascara Tube
    • Liquid Liner Tube
    • Powder Compact
    • Blush Compact
    • Lipstick Tube
    • Lipglass Tube
    • Foundation Bottle
    • Foundation Tube
    • Foundation Bottle Jar

As far as I know, all MAC stores participate in Back to MAC except for the one at Dublin Airport but I'm open to correction!

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ms.Sunshine

What is it exactly you get in exhange for giving in the empty bottles etc? I have six empty things, Is that enough??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭Belle Morte

You can choose any lipstick from the permanent line - Viva Glam and any lipsticks in limited edition packaging are excluded however.

I Hope this helps and enjoy your new lippie! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ms.Sunshine

You can choose any lipstick from the permanent line - Viva Glam and any lipsticks in limited edition packaging are excluded however. Hope this helps :)

Great thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

You can bring back the empties and get a free lipsticks, but as Belle Morte said, limited edition etc are excluded as as the sheen supreme and mineralize rich etc. so basically the only lipsticks you can get are any of these ones here :)

http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/168/310/Products/Lips/Lipstick/Lipstick/index.tmpl

That's what I was told when I went in there last week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement