Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CS Open Mic Night (World Music)

Options
  • 17-09-2013 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Im starting up a monthly Open Mic night in Galway city. Bit of a twist on the usual as we're looking for all nationalities. The idea is that it's a world music event. So we're looking for speakers of Spanish, Portuguese, English, Irish, Polish, French, Welsh... You name it. Hopefully we can have up to 4 or 5 languages on a given night.

First night starts in October. Anyone interested please PM for details or if you know of anyone as I'm having trouble locating talent.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

The likely venue and night of the week it will be on would be useful information. Fair enough if it's not settled yet, but important info.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Flynn

The likely venue and night of the week it will be on would be useful information. Fair enough if it's not settled yet, but important info.

Sorry, I expected a blatant plug/advertisement to get blocked hence the "for more details PM me" (which they did) as those plug posts usually go in the "What's on in Galway..." thread.. Anyway, suffice to say it's safe to do so now! its on in the Townhouse Bar the first Thursday of every month starting this October 3rd.
    Hope that helps! And if you are interested please come along :)

Advertisement