Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some hardware help!

Options
  • 17-09-2013 8:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

Hey i bought gta last night and hasnt played my console in a long time. Didnt realise you had to save games onto it now.

My hardrive on my xbox doesnt read anymore for some reason and I havent got enogh space for cloud to be set up.

Anyone know if i could just buy a normal memory stick and use that for memory for the cloud?

Or any other ideas what to do with this issue?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

You can use a usb stick, but get a good quality 16gb stick at least. It also has to be formatted by the xbox, so it can't really be used for anything else.

Also, only do the mandatory install, don't install the play disk too, as it can cause issues

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

Xbox consoles can take USB sticks up to 32GB, so you can use them as an additional memory unit, or as its own HDD if you want. Definitely get a 16/32GB one, it makes all the difference.

Advertisement