Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order waiting time?

Options
  • 17-09-2013 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi, I ordered broadband in early August and to date no engineer has been to my home. I was told initially this would take about ten days, then was given the 12th of September as the date to expect someone by. I have cancelled with my previous provider and this is now a considerable inconvenience as I now have no internet whatsoever. I'd appreciate if this can be looked into and rectified at once.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi, I ordered broadband in early August and to date no engineer has been to my home. I was told initially this would take about ten days, then was given the 12th of September as the date to expect someone by. I have cancelled with my previous provider and this is now a considerable inconvenience as I now have no internet whatsoever. I'd appreciate if this can be looked into and rectified at once.
    Hi a1000pigeons

Please PM me your account details and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement