Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sarin Gas is absolutely horrific!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

shamrock55 wrote: »
    To release this horror on your own people, i just cant get my head around it, this man needs a bullet between the eyes quick

Which man?

No proof whatsoever who launched it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

MonaPizza wrote: »
    This objective has been outlined in their Greater Israel project plan. .

That explains all the Jews on my last Prince2 course.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭MonaPizza

That explains all the Jews on my last Prince2 course.

Hur, hur! You're such a cad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Hur, hur! You're such a cad.

And a bounder, no less.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

I'm not making it up if that's what you are alluding to.

It all feels like very familiar territory ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

boynesider wrote: »
    Absolutely terrible. It will be a sad day for humanity if we let whoever did this get away with it.

Ever heard of the Rothschild ? They been getting away with crap for the past 2 centuries, making a LOT of money at the misery of the common folk.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Ever heard of the Rothschild ? They been getting away with crap for the past 2 centuries, making a LOT of money at the misery of the common folk.

And the illuminati and the lizard people

Depending on who you ask of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 889 ✭✭✭opiniated

boynesider wrote: »
    Absolutely terrible. It will be a sad day for humanity if we let whoever did this get away with it.

Yes, it will.

The trouble is, depending on who eventually ends up holding the reins of power in Syria, it might be an equally sad day for humanity if we intervene....
    personally, I wouldn't trust the motives of either Assad, the Rebels, or the American army!
    Talk about a rock and a hard place!:(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Akrasia wrote: »
    Sarin gas is probably the worst most depraved 'technology' that humans have ever come up with.
    not even close.

stuff like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent are 100 times more toxic

then there's the biological stuff

fire weapons are still legal. No one uses flame throwers because getting that up close and personal puts you in harms way but Napalm was used in the Gulf War. And yip the effect is mostly chemical.

White phosphorous is allowed for making smoke. Near people it's just nasty.

If you want evil how about cluster munitions where the shrapnel is plastic. It doesn't show up on x-ray so you've a life time of operations ahead for when it moves , and of course it's not hypo-allergenic. Also used in the Gulf Way

and depleted uranium is always good for a laugh too

We do not allow the use of nuclear weapons, Chemical weapons or Biological weapons.
    There is absolutely no justification for any of these. None.
    Nuclear weapons aren't banned even though they what would use to define "weapons of mass destruction"

Neutron bombs, the fuss about the French was that the Americans already had them. Actually the fuss was that they were "landlord bombs" kill people with radiation while leaving buildings intact, so people though that they were more likely to be used, because property is more important than people. The reality is that only protected military structures would survive in the lethal zone.

There's also stuff like shotguns and dum-dum bullets which are illegal for the military but you can buy in Walmart.

Gassing the Kurds has only recently gone out of fashion.
    The Brits were doing it in the 1920's and Sadam didn't even get a rap on the knuckles for it in 1988. ( actually the CIA acquiesced if the newspaper stories are to be believed. )

Conventional weapons are the big killers
    bullets , artillery , bombs and landmines where used

other stuff is really only used against people who don't have it

Advertisement