Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA 5 in Dublin

Options
  • 17-09-2013 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭

Hey guys. Sorry if this has been asked, but is there anywhere in Dublin that ha GTA5 without pre order? Or what would be my best bet?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

El Inho wrote: »
    Hey guys. Sorry if this has been asked, but is there anywhere in Dublin that ha GTA5 without pre order? Or what would be my best bet?

Reserve it in Argos now. It's a everywhere.....not a chance of you not getting a copy. All that talk of shortages was the old regular horse****....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Anyone know if the Collectors Edition is knocking around any stores?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Tesco have it for €54.99.

Wonder if the Express stores have it

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

HMV Henry street, picked up a copy this morning, 60 lids and a free poster. Looked like they had a good few left too

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

PauloConn wrote: »
    HMV Henry street, picked up a copy this morning, 60 lids and a free poster. Looked like they had a good few left too

If it's selling for €60 then your poster is not free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

murpho999 wrote: »
    If it's selling for €60 then your poster is not free.

Touché sir.....

Anybody know the best place to trade blops 2 towards gta v in town?

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

_Gawd_ wrote: »
    Reserve it in Argos now. It's a everywhere.....not a chance of you not getting a copy. All that talk of shortages was the old regular horse****....

I went to Dundrum earlier and it was sold out in both Tesco and HMV and I don't think there's anywhere else in that area that sells games.

That's the second shipment that HMV dundrum have sold out of.

Edit: just checked, argos dundrum have some in stock. Crap, I checked argos earlier but never thought to ask any staff. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Any Special/Collectors editions knocking around? Does anyone know if Gamestop will be getting more Special Editions back in? It's still on their website (albeit unavailable). In the past, Limited Editions have come back into stock on their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

The ordinary edition still seems to be available in a couple of smyths shop.
    Fontill and Jervis according to their stock checker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭tinyter28

Anyone know of a place to get GTA tonight? Preferably North-side

Had a look on gamestop in blanch and it said they had stock .. anyone know if its up to date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭tinyter28

Thanks thats perfect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭ifElseThen

Got it off amazon for €53.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

34.99£ in the north in game. Didn't seem to be an issue with stock

Advertisement