Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Walking Clubs or Charity Walks

• 17-09-2013 11:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 369 ✭✭

Hi all,

I live just outside the city centre (Dublin) with my pug Maggie, and as we live in an apartment we go out walking a loooot!

We're really close to Phoenix Park so that's the handiest for us - as well as the Pug Club in Herbert Park - but does any one know if there are any Phoenix Park 5km Charity Walks etc, coming up in the next few weeks?

I did Bark in the Park last weekend without her as my mam was babysitting her at the time and it was crap doing it without her there because all the other dogs were so cute:D

If anyone knows a doggie walking group near the city centre please let me know, or any doggy friendly events that are coming up! We're a social bunch! :):cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Sat 28th - http://www.dspca.ie/greatirishdogwalk

May go along if I can get my bro to come to help carry the puppy as 3k is too far for her lol! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

tk123 wrote: »

May go along if I can get my bro to come to help carry the puppy as 3k is too far for her lol! :p

Oh I actually heard about this but didn't realize it was so soon! Thanks!

Judging by the little ones at the Bark in the Park, you'd be surprised how far a puppy can walk when they're excited to be running along with loads of other woofs!:pac: Definitely do come! Dog grooming and everything...sounds fancy :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

If you go on meetup.com there is a dog walk group.
    I go with them often for walks, it's nice.

jsabina wrote: »
    If you go on meetup.com there is a dog walk group.
    I go with them often for walks, it's nice.

thanks a lot :) i will check it out and post here if i come across anything else of interest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭sotisme

tk123 wrote: »

I'm doing it too! Pretty sure that the Dspca website says that theres a shortcut ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

There is a walk next saturday in merrion square

jsabina wrote: »
    There is a walk next saturday in merrion square

Thank you so much for your PM and letting me know! Unfortunately we're away this weekend but if there are any more greyhound events, or other doggie events please feel free to post on this thread as I'm always looking for something to go to!

Again, I appreciate you letting me know:)

Advertisement