Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxing (for women/beginners)

• 17-09-2013 11:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭

Any suggestions for Limerick City boxing gyms/classes/clubs for absolute beginners?

Definitely not "fitness boxing" or "boxing for ladies" - but boxing for beginners who are a bit intimidated...

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

I know Eastway Fitness do a lot of martial arts classes but I'm not sure if they do boxing. Afaik one of the trainers up there was involved in the White Collar boxing so they might be a good place to start anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Username99

I don't know if you have to be a student or not but UL boxing club trains on Monday night and Wednesday night. Could be worth a quick ring they might take on someone outside the college who is interested in training.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭Buckeye

Thank you to both of you - I'll look into those.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jimmydogg

Theres a club southside boxing club in the roxboro rd galvone industrial estate they are tqking in new members especially female boxers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

we get it jimmy :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 jimmydogg

Haha dnt know how that happened ah well at least ye know now

Advertisement