Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre Line Checker

Options
  • 17-09-2013 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Hi, is the efibre line checker down at the moment?
    I have noticed since yesterday that the phone number check does not work

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

jspuds wrote: »
    Hi jspuds

Yes it's currently down at the moment, there are a few issues at the moment and I'm also unable to qualify a line for efibre from my end.

This has been raised to operations and we have been informed that they hope to have this resolved soon.

Thanks

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭damienirel

Hi jspuds

Yes it's currently down at the moment, there are a few issues at the moment and I'm also unable to qualify a line for efibre from my end.

This has been raised to operations and we have been informed that they hope to have this resolved soon.

Thanks

Al
    Is it down again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

damienirel wrote: »
    Hi jspuds

Thanks

Al
    Is it down again?
    Hi damienirel

Yes, there are issues again today however it should be back up and running by this evening.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement