Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

register account online

Options
  • 17-09-2013 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi
    I just join Electric Ireland and am trying to register online but cant,i keep get this message "[font=Arial, Helvetica]Registration is not possible because the account number specified is not valid. Please specify a valid account number."[/font]

The person i was talking to on the phone said he was regenerate an old account number,but when i checked the number against an old bill i had they don't match? also how soon should i receive the information that i was told i would receive by email, I'm wondering if my email was taken down correctly as its often misspelled.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Peanut970,

Sorry for any confusion.

If you are the named account-holder, can you private message us your name/address/telephone number and both versions of the account number?

Once we have those details we can look into this for you.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 46 peanut970

Hi Peanut970,

Sorry for any confusion.

If you are the named account-holder, can you private message us your name/address/telephone number and both versions of the account number?

Once we have those details we can look into this for you.

Regards,
    Una
    Thank you, I have pm'd you those details

Advertisement