Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mallow Motor Factors

Options
  • 17-09-2013 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

Anybody have any info on the Motor Factors that has moved into the old peugeot dealership on the limerick road? When it will be opening etc

Looks like it could be massive! Can't wait to have a look around in there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Sabre Man

Only noticed it last Sunday. Glad to see someone has taken over. The building was vacant for too long.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

Great addition. Best of luck to them.

They used to be on O'Brien Street for many years. Seemed decent enough any time I was in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭BillJ

Called in there last weekend. Seems to be a good set up, looked like they were still getting things priced up etc. Bought paint there and in halfords a few weeks back. Better value in the motor factors.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

Was also in there last weekend, the place is very nice and is well stocked. I got talking to the girl working there and its a family run business, they also have the shop in Mitchelstown and one in Cork City. I got some good advice, bought a few bits and pieces and even got a little discount. I will certainly be going back again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭BillJ

Ye they're quite helpful. Also got a bit of a discount, think they gave me the trade price!

Advertisement