Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Netopia router wanted

• 17-09-2013 1:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71 ✭✭

anyone have a Eircom Netopia router that they don't use and are willing to donate to me,i can pay the postage cost

its the silver one with the detachable antenna I'm looking for,

eircom are not stocking them anymore and the new ones have un-detachable antenna

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

ling-zing wrote: »
    anyone have a Eircom Netopia router that they don't use and are willing to donate to me,i can pay the postage cost

its the silver one with the detachable antenna I'm looking for,

eircom are not stocking them anymore and the new ones have un-detachable antenna

I got one yesterday from an Eircom Engineer, who called to check a fault on the line,
    Turned out the old Router was faulty, he had it in his van, and just changed it over for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71 ✭✭ling-zing

but there not sending them out no more,my last one died and they sent me out the new one d1000 i think,but the coverage is no where as good as i cant attach the bigger antenna i have

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

Yes, if you order it from Eircom, and they post it out to you.

Engineers have all sorts of useful stuff in their van, so stop the next Eircom van you see, and have a rummage in the back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

There's always some to find on adverts.ie

Bunch of them on there at the moment for dirt cheap.

Advertisement