Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LivingSocial - ZEN Mattress

Options
  • 17-09-2013 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Anybody buy this over the weekend? A €1000 memory foam mattress for approx €200.

Got my discount code, which I was supposed to apply on the Zen website.

http://www.zenbedrooms.com/ir/luxury-memory-foam-mattress.html

Zen website not accepting the code. No response from Zen by phone (UK Phone number), or email.

The whole thing seems a bit dodgy to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Check your coupon email that you would have received. See if there is a date mentioned when the coupon becomes live. I bought a coupon from Groupon before for a deal similar to this but with a different company. I had to wait a week, I think it was, until the offer ended and the coupon code became live and usable.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭stevestevenson

Soundman wrote: »
    Check your coupon email that you would have received. See if there is a date mentioned when the coupon becomes live. I bought a coupon from Groupon before for a deal similar to this but with a different company. I had to wait a week, I think it was, until the offer ended and the coupon code became live and usable.

Yup, it's supposed to be active... Will give another day or two & then progress refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Emma4589

Hi, I also bought this deal over the weekend - and like you the voucher is invalid on the Zen Bedrooms site - am bombarding both companies on Facebook and directly to their customer service departments with demands for either a working voucher or a refund.

I imagine we are not alone in this problem. Joe Duffy will be next on my list if they don't sort it out!

Yup, from talking to other people (about Livingsocial in general) sometimes there is a lag between getting the voucher, and it being active on the other party's website, regardless of the 'Live Date' of the voucher. It is unprofessional however, and I can safely say I won't be using livingsocial again.
    I've forked out €200+ and am sitting in limbo until these fools get their act together. Going to give it until 3pm Friday, and then I'll be pushing for a refund.

It seems some deals ARE too good to be true.

Let me know if you have any luck...I'm going for the refund in the next few hours if the voucher doesn't activate - just don't trust them at this stage and I'm worried they will refuse to refund. Feeling a little duped...

• Advertisement

Emma4589 wrote: »
    I'm worried they will refuse to refund. Feeling a little duped...

You're covered with Livingsocial for a refund (for 7 working days I believe, maybe more) once you don't redeem the voucher. Given our issue is that we CAN'T redeem we should be ok. Will keep you posted.

Hello again Steve, just to update you, my hounding of Zen Bedrooms seems to have paid off - they activated my code and I was able to place the order, before this happened I also hounded Livingsocial into guaranteeing a refund regardless of timeframe if the problem was not sorted. So the order is in, I have paid for delivery, so fingers crossed this mattress actually arrives!!! If you go on the Zen Bedrooms facebook page and post up your complaint, you should get a fairly swift response (give your email address in the complaint and give them your voucher number) - and do the same on the Livingsocial page - that is what worked for me :)

Best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

Hello again Steve, just to update you, my hounding of Zen Bedrooms seems to have paid off - they activated my code and I was able to place the order, before this happened I also hounded Livingsocial into guaranteeing a refund regardless of timeframe if the problem was not sorted. So the order is in, I have paid for delivery, so fingers crossed this mattress actually arrives!!! If you go on the Zen Bedrooms facebook page and post up your complaint, you should get a fairly swift response (give your email address in the complaint and give them your voucher number) - and do the same on the Livingsocial page - that is what worked for me :)

Best of luck!

My code also worked just now - obviously someone got the finger out!!

Not a great start to my relationship with Zen bedrooms, I won't relax until the bloody thing arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I imagine we are not alone in this problem. Joe Duffy will be next on my list if they don't sort it out!

Don't bother with Joe. If no one is engaging with you, then look for a credit card chargeback. Go straight for the wallet.

• Advertisement

Best of luck!

Mine arrived today, hope you got sorted Emma!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 andresapitt

Mine arrived today, hope you got sorted Emma!

the offer is back and I was wondering if they are any good, are you happy with the mattress overall quality?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 anwashington

Hi All,

The Zen Memory Foam Mattress is back on Living Social. I wanted to buy one for my boyfriend (King Size). The deal seems too good. I started Googling Zen Bedrooms to see feedback and came across this site.

Did those of you who received your mattress have any feedback on how the mattress feels, sleeps, etc? Is it pretty good quality?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement