Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer Available !!

Options
  • 17-09-2013 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Dublin Based

Dedicated Singer (25) Available (with good range)

To form an electronic (synths etc) based band I have a very varied taste so putting a stream of "influences" here is kind of pointless.

We can discuss all that through another mean's. PM me for social media contact's. :)

Please note I am posting this ad as I will absolutely give my all to this project so time-waster's need not apply.

Also an even contribution would have to be made in order to fund practice space, As I have none to provide.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Muppetini

Hi,
    I have a band and need a singer! Have a listen- soundcloud.com/derekmaher.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ps21

SpankFish wrote: »
    Dublin Based

Dedicated Singer (25) Available (with good range)

To form an electronic (synths etc) based band I have a very varied taste so putting a stream of "influences" here is kind of pointless.

We can discuss all that through another mean's. PM me for social media contact's. :)

Please note I am posting this ad as I will absolutely give my all to this project so time-waster's need not apply.

Also an even contribution would have to be made in order to fund practice space, As I have none to provide.

Thanks.

DO you have any links to anything of you singing?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 andreroriz

What kind of music do you play?? I am a profissional singer looking for a band.

Advertisement