Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

medicine

Options
  • 17-09-2013 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi to all. I am currently doing eng Irish maths French accounting chemistry and geography. Unfortunately biology is on same time as chemistry and as that is needed for some courses I chose it. The only other science subject clashes with French and as this can be a course requirement in some courses I chose it incase I change my mind. At this moment in fifth year my favourite subjects are chemistry and maths. Would I need to biology to study med or is chem ok. I was just wondering if these subjects would be ok to do medicine. Also regarding points I only got 4 As and 7 Bs in the JC as I put in the minimal effort needed so would I be able to attain the high points needed. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

As this thread is already running in the Leaving Cert forum, I'm locking this one. Please note for the future that it is against the site rules to open the same thread in multiple forums.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement