Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landscaping

• 17-09-2013 5:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭

Looking for a bit of advise -

I've a half acre site that needs to be sprayed, rotovated , leveled rolled and seeded. I shouldnt need to import any topsoil. The gardens are uneven and covered in scutch grass at the moment.

Is it too late to tackle this in 2013 ?

Recomendations by PM would be appreciated - Galway area

Any idea what I should be budgeting for this? I might ask landscaper to plant a few trees as well. I already have a boundary hedge

Thanks

CP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Any advise folks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Audioslaven

Any advise folks?

It is getting late especially since you need to spray it off. You will need to leave it a week or two if you sprayed it now. If we got a few mild weeks it would be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Sorry for dragging this thread back up ; but if anyone has any recomendations for landscapers in the Galway area (by PM) I'd appreciate it

Advertisement