Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows 8 and Eircom Mail

Options
  • 17-09-2013 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

Hi there, posting on behalf of my uncle who recently got a Windows 8 computer. He says that when he logs in to his email the only email he can see are ones from today (So obviously new emails, he didn't mention if emails that he has read are disappearing). He has had this eircom email address for years so obviously something is not right here. Is there something that can be done?

I have his details if anything is needed by pm

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

GAAman wrote: »
    Hi there, posting on behalf of my uncle who recently got a Windows 8 computer. He says that when he logs in to his email the only email he can see are ones from today (So obviously new emails, he didn't mention if emails that he has read are disappearing). He has had this eircom email address for years so obviously something is not right here. Is there something that can be done?

I have his details if anything is needed by pm

Many thanks

Hi GAAman

We would not be able to offer email support on this level from here I'm afraid.

eircoms email support centre will be able to help.

If your Uncle is an eircom customer he can reach email support on 1890260260 however if he is not an eircom customer then email support can be contacted on 1530277100

Thanks

Al

Advertisement