Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laundrete Artane Area?

Options
  • 17-09-2013 5:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

Howya lads,

Wondering if anyone knows of a laundrette in the Artane area?

Onlything I can find online is "Pop Wash" in butterly business park behind the maxol but that's gone and the Dublin Meat co is in that unit now.

Anything in or walking distance from Artane would be great!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

I'm 90% certain there's one in Coolock Village, and I'm driving over to the area now as it happens, so I'll have a look and post back when I get home.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Found one the otherside of the round about, which is only 10 mins from me, so I think I'm sorted! :D

I know where you mean, nothing down in coolock anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jay1988

There's one on Kilbarron Road in Kilmore. It's in the back of the bus stop shop, just past the flats.

So I loaded up a bag and headed the door to walk to Dorsets the other side of the round about, turned out the drive way along kilmore road and boom, a few doors from my house there was a launderette. Happy days.

• Advertisement

Seaneh wrote: »
    So I loaded up a bag and headed the door to walk to Dorsets the other side of the round about, turned out the drive way along kilmore road and boom, a few doors from my house there was a launderette. Happy days.

location?

Kilmore road, about 8 doors down on the left after ABFRC and the school coming from the castle.

Advertisement