Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

133 bus

• 17-09-2013 6:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭

Hi all,I need to catch the Bus Eireann 133 home from Stillorgan Park Hotel...I can't find the bus stop for bus eireann in Stillorgan Village. Does anyone know where it is please?Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭mathproblem

Not sure but the Stillorgan Pk Hotel isn't actually in the village but is actually out on the side of the N11 about 1km closer to the city than the village.

Are you sure the bus actually diverts through the Village & doesn't just pull over to the side of the N11 as it passes?

EDIT:.. sorry I get ya now.. you're coming from SPH, not the bus stop is there.. sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,836 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

The 133 stops at the Dublin Bus stops on the N11 either side of the main crossroads at Stillorgan Park/Kilmacud Road Lower.

It does not go into Stillorgan Village.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

thanks everyone for your replies...indeed it stops outside the stillorgan park hotel :) and it doesn't go through stillorgan village just as you said. pity the bus timetable says it does as it's quite misleading! but good for me anyway cos I got home...

Advertisement