Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cork dump query

Options
  • 17-09-2013 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Im looking to try pick up a damaged mannequin somewhere, and i was recomended to try the city dump. Does anyone know if the city dump would allow me to take something from there?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

I don't know really. I've been there a few times in the last few weeks clearing out stuff from moving house. There does not seem to be a big pile of rubbish to go sifting through, just containers you throw stuff into. Not sure with health and saftey they would be that excited about you looking round the place. You need to pay to get passed the gate anyway. You would need to talk to them to let you past, a few bob their way maybe? I doubt it though. Maybe you could call around some clothes shops to see if they have any old broken ones out the back they want to get rid of.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,650 ✭✭✭Milly33

You could try the Raffeen dump also. The lads there are sound enough you could always just ask them before going in was there anything like that around I am sure if you explained why you would be scrimmaging :) they would not mind. If all else fails you could ask the Modern or one of the those shops if they had any damaged ones they might let go for cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Maybe try pendrix display's as they supply the shop's.

Advertisement