Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpenter in Cork needed at short notice

Options
  • 17-09-2013 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Hello all, I'm looking for a carpenter at short notice to hang 3 interior doors (1 single and a double) in Carrigaline, Co. Cork.

I've had the new doors delivered and they need to be cut to size and the locks, handles and hinges need to be changed over from the old ones.

Anybody know any chippie available who wants cash and could do this before Friday?!

PMs welcome!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Did you get anyone yet

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭silverwood

Milly33 wrote: »
    Did you get anyone yet

No....still looking!

mm just chatting to my dad, he knows someone in the area but it might be Friday when he would be free he said hed ring him later for you if tis of any use

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭silverwood

Milly33 wrote: »
    mm just chatting to my dad, he knows someone in the area but it might be Friday when he would be free he said hed ring him later for you if tis of any use

Thanks Milly33.

Yes please, if your Dad could recommend him and he could do it on Friday, I would be interested alright.

I should have his number there in a few mins I know the chap he is talking about Mr. England great carpenter alright. So you could always give him a shout and see what he says

• Advertisement
Advertisement