Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Bill From Eircom

Options
  • 17-09-2013 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Recently switched from eircom to sky and received our final bill which had the standard exit fee, which I am not objecting to. 

However we had reported a fault with our eircom netopia router at the end of July, so we had no broadband/internet connection at this stage. But they are still insisting on charging us for the broadband/internet service until the end of August,even though I had the fault logged with them.

I don't mind paying for a service that I received, but they will not check my internet usage to confirm that I had no usage during the period.

So I am paying for a service I did not receive.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

susieq1 wrote: »
    Recently switched from eircom to sky and received our final bill which had the standard exit fee, which I am not objecting to. 

However we had reported a fault with our eircom netopia router at the end of July, so we had no broadband/internet connection at this stage. But they are still insisting on charging us for the broadband/internet service until the end of August,even though I had the fault logged with them.

I don't mind paying for a service that I received, but they will not check my internet usage to confirm that I had no usage during the period.

So I am paying for a service I did not receive.

Hi susieq1

Please PM me your account details and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement