Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

22,222 tanks

• 17-09-2013 7:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭

22,222 thanks. Like crowding around to watch the mileometer tick over when you were but a young lad.

Thanking you for thanking me, that's plenty, no more thanks required.

gracias, merci, danke shon, origato, xie xie, gratzie, gratias, mesi, dankie, tack, takk (twice), dank u, dankon, salamat po, efharisto, dik, mahalo, obrigado, doh jie, spasibo, shukran, shukria, danyavaad, asante, and toda to all my friends for helping me mark stuff off my 101 things list. By the way, I just marked off "learn to say thank you in 26 languages"! Gracias - Spanish Merci - French Danke Shon - German Origato - Japanese Xie Xie - Mandarin Gratzie - Italian Gratias - Latin Mesi - Haitian Creole Dankie - Afrikaans Tack - Swedish Takk - Norwegian and Icelandic Dank U - Dutch Dankon - Esperanto Salamat Po - Tagalog Efharisto - Greek Dik - Czech Mahalo - Hawaiian Obrigado - Japanese Doh Jie - Cantonese Spasibo - Russian Shukran - Arabic Shukria - Punjabi Dhanyavaad - Hindi Swahili - Asante Hebrew - Toda

ta
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Not any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I thought this was going to be about the war in Syria or something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Daniel2590

You forgot Irish, would've thought that would be an obvious one :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

SV wrote: »
    I thought this was going to be about the war in Syria or something

me too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,677 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Two fish in a tank. "How the **** do we fire rockets at the Syrians?"

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Daniel2590 wrote: »
    You forgot Irish, would've thought that would be an obvious one :pac:

ah shure, ta counts. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Two fish in a tank. "How the **** do we fire rockets at the Syrians?"
    What's dry on the outside, wet inside, and blows up buildings?

A fish tank.

So Kim hasn't moved into South Korea then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

I think this is the first time I've noticed you OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

I thought one direct had started to insure tanks now.

1890, 22,222 1890.....

Tanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I'd love to go through your post history and remove every Thanks that I've given you, except even I have better things to do than that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Not another pronouncing "Th" tread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

So what can I buy with my thanks, I hear we can be eligible for a coupon for 10 cent off any 2nd jar of marmalade in a purchase greater than €40.

Duggy747 wrote: »
    So what can I buy with my thanks, I hear we can be eligible for a coupon for 10 cent off any 2nd jar of marmalade in a purchase greater than €40.

10.87 thanks = a facebook Like.

Facebook likes have been strong in the markets this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,466 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Not a patch on MT Cranium who has over 70,000 for very dodgy weather forecasts.
    I've come to the conclusion it may be a case of the fewer the better given some of the things I've gotton thanks for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

22,222 thanks. Like crowding around to watch the mileometer tick over when you were but a young lad.

Thanking you for thanking me, that's plenty, no more thanks required.

gracias, merci, danke shon, origato, xie xie, gratzie, gratias, mesi, dankie, tack, takk (twice), dank u, dankon, salamat po, efharisto, dik, mahalo, obrigado, doh jie, spasibo, shukran, shukria, danyavaad, asante, and toda to all my friends for helping me mark stuff off my 101 things list. By the way, I just marked off "learn to say thank you in 26 languages"! Gracias - Spanish Merci - French Danke Shon - German Origato - Japanese Xie Xie - Mandarin Gratzie - Italian Gratias - Latin Mesi - Haitian Creole Dankie - Afrikaans Tack - Swedish Takk - Norwegian and Icelandic Dank U - Dutch Dankon - Esperanto Salamat Po - Tagalog Efharisto - Greek Dik - Czech Mahalo - Hawaiian Obrigado - Japanese Doh Jie - Cantonese Spasibo - Russian Shukran - Arabic Shukria - Punjabi Dhanyavaad - Hindi Swahili - Asante Hebrew - Toda

ta
    Dik.

Johro wrote: »
    Dik.

Diky is more common.

Děkuji is more correct, but a bitch for foreigners to pronounce.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

That's nothing. Joseph Stalin had over 50,000 tanks by the end of WWII.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭TommiesTank

One more here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I think this is the first time I've noticed you OP.

I haven't posted much since June bro. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Wonder would you get as many thanks if it cost real money?

/starts thread "How much do you thank your OP"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

That's nothing. Joseph Stalin had over 50,000 tanks by the end of WWII.

Ah the Battle of Kursk, now if you were looking for tanks that was the place to be

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Christ the Redeemer

MadsL wrote: »
    10.87 thanks = a facebook Like.

Facebook likes have been strong in the markets this week.

What's the current price on being a decade of an asshole?

Advertisement