Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't just be the schools being back, can it?

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

dunworth1 wrote: »
    driving the dock road on Thursday morning
    and it was heavier then normal
    and people driving up on the right lane really drives me crazy
    why do people let them into the left lane is beyond me.

I never leave them in
    they should have moved into the lane past the docks just like i did

The two lanes are there for a reason. Not letting people merge at the section designed for merging is a really petty thing to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭dunworth1

The two lanes are there for a reason. Not letting people merge at the section designed for merging is a really petty thing to do.

i have no problem leaving people merge where most people merge into the lane

but i do not like leaving people who fly up the right lane to pass the queue
    and end up delaying the people in the left lane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i have no problem leaving people merge where most people merge into the lane

but i do not like leaving people who fly up the right lane to pass the queue
    and end up delaying the people in the left lane

They are perfectly entitled to go to the down that lane and merge at the end of it where the arrows telling them to merge are. There is absolute no sense in joining the back of a queue when you have a clear lane ahead of you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    They are perfectly entitled to go to the down that lane and merge at the end of it where the arrows telling them to merge are. There is absolute no sense in joining the back of a queue when you have a clear lane ahead of you.

Here we go again - the same thing is currently happening every morning on the N18?? Shannon road!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Mc Love wrote: »
    Here we go again - the same thing is currently happening every morning on the N18?? Shannon road!

I don't know. I can't do both roads in the morning.

• Advertisement
Advertisement