Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on my site appreciated

Options
  • 17-09-2013 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi all
    I have been advised to get a professional designer for my site but my budget at moment wouldnt allow it.So any tips greatly appreciated.

http://irelandtrees.com/

Also and im not sure if this is correct place to ask but site was down off hosting company and when it has gone back up I lost many of my google rankings.I often was on 1st search page but now it doesnt even register.Google mailed me that
    googlebot cant access your site though I went to webmaster and did a fetch as google which worked though I guess it may take time?
    Im waiting on hosting company advice but havnt heard yet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Jackojc

I like the colours and the idea, but it's a bit messy its kind of distracting, you need a site that is easy on the eyes to read. a person wants to quickly scan a page not have to root through it, hope this helps!

Advertisement