Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baby changing table with bath

Options
  • 17-09-2013 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

does anyone know where I could find a baby changing table that has a bath with it? looking for it as a gift. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

http://www.toys.ie/MiniUno-On-The-Spot-Changer-!125934-prd.aspx?qwSessionID=205596d5-5251-4bc4-8c46-9bbdcde42ca4

Just to let you know that a friend of mine got one of these as a gift and only used the bath 2-3 times as emptying it was too much hassle, they ended up just using a regular old baby bath. They have a tube for emptying but it means that you will end up using a bucket or something similar to empty it. It also lacks the portability of a regular bath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    http://www.toys.ie/MiniUno-On-The-Spot-Changer-!125934-prd.aspx?qwSessionID=205596d5-5251-4bc4-8c46-9bbdcde42ca4

Just to let you know that a friend of mine got one of these as a gift and only used the bath 2-3 times as emptying it was too much hassle, they ended up just using a regular old baby bath. They have a tube for emptying but it means that you will end up using a bucket or something similar to empty it. It also lacks the portability of a regular bath.

+1! We only ever used the bath a couple times for these reasons. Didnt use the changing table until baby got to a few months old as just used mats on the floor. But have to say the table has been used loads since then! And they really handy for keeping all the nappy a and wipes etc together. The bath but is a waste tho...

Edit: OP you can pick up the tables in loads of baby shops. I've seen them in mothercare quite recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Have to say i was the oppisite. I used the bath alot for the first few months. We only had it on loan . Our bathroom is upstairs next to LO bedroom so used to push it in to bath room to fill it up using the shower head then back in to bedroom where it was warmer to bath.
    Then pushed it back in to bathroom to empty it via the tube in to the bath.
    When LO started splashing alot it was time to use the baby bath in the big bath.
    The changing table itself was sooo handy but as the person that loaned it to us became pregnant we had to give it back. Was thinking of getting our own but was running outbof space in LOs bedroom .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Suucee wrote: »
    Have to say i was the oppisite. I used the bath alot for the first few months. We only had it on loan . Our bathroom is upstairs next to LO bedroom so used to push it in to bath room to fill it up using the shower head then back in to bedroom where it was warmer to bath.
    When LO started splashing alot it was time to use the baby bath in the big bath.
    The changing table itself was sooo handy but as the person that loaned it to us became pregnant we had to give it back. Was thinking of getting our own but was running outbof space in LOs bedroom .

You may have to get another one soon suucee! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭lmullen

I've a cosatto one and I'd have been lost without it! Ours is in the kitchen so was handy for filling and emptying (just push it to the back door and pull the plug). They're a great place for storing things you'll need daily wipes nappies spare clothes etc. We got ours in Bella baby when buying the travel system so we got a 10%discount on it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Sligo1 wrote: »
    You may have to get another one soon suucee! ;-)

Dont know where id put it. Lo has that much stuff . Havent decided if new baba going in spare room ir sharing. Oh the thoughts of the clear out thats ahead of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 newbie1234

does anyone know where I could find a baby changing table that has a bath with it? looking for it as a gift. Thanks

Tony Kealys sell them too. That's where I got mine. Love it and delighted I got one. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

I don't think I ever would have used a bath that was built into the changing table - for reasons stated above.

I have a plain changing table from Ikea and can store all his clothes and changing paraphernalia on the shelves underneath. He's 13 mths and still use it, has saved my back.

Baby bath easily gotten in Mothercare, Boots, Tescos etc. We used it up til when he started being able to pull himself up to standing around 12 mths.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭fuzz69er

We used one of these bath bathers from around 8 weeks old with our little fella

49-3768569MMA76UC969417M.jpg

It was a two person job using the bath in the changing table and it was a hassle filling it and emptying it. With the bather it can all be done in the big bath and after washing we could put him sitting in the water to get him used to it. He's 5 months old and still uses it and I think we'll get a few more months out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭liamo

We got our 2 days after bringing baba home. My back was broken from changing her on the floor so I went out looking for a change table and when I saw the integrated bath I was sold!

Like Suucee we used the bath loads! When she got too big for the integrated bath we moved to a larger stand-alone bath but continued to use the change table and the storage until she stopped needing daytime nappies. So over 2 years of use.

Even then it was still in great condition so we passed it on to a new mum where it will continue for another couple of years.

I highly recommend it!

Suucee wrote: »

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Tigerton

I highly recommend the changing table part but we rarely used the bath in it. My back was in bits changing her on the bed or floor so the changing table was the perfect solution. We still use ot at 9 months old. I found the bath a pain to fill and empty though as her bedroom is not near the bathroom.

Advertisement