Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballina Driving Instructor

Options
  • 17-09-2013 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Could anyone recommend me a good driving instructor in Ballina preferably female

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

I used Doherty back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭shaca

Martha's Driving school.( Not sure if I can put number up here.) I used her about 6 years ago, passed my test first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

I used Doherty as well, very friendly fellow although I didn't pass first time! But that was probably my fault :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

Padraic o hora, very high pass rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Rihanna7

shaca wrote: »
    Martha's Driving school.( Not sure if I can put number up here.) I used her about 6 years ago, passed my test first time.

Did you have to meet at Mount Falcon lodge or RSA building?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Rihanna7

I used Doherty as well, very friendly fellow although I didn't pass first time! But that was probably my fault :D

lol i will have a look at Doherty's i don't think they have any female instructors though i think i would be a bit more comfortable with a female

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

I think he's on his own. My wife passed first time, using him. He's very friendly and patient; very good if you're anyway nervous.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭shaca

Rihanna7 wrote: »
    Did you have to meet at Mount Falcon lodge or RSA building?

I met her down by the river, not sure where she arranges to meet now tbh. Sorry:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement