Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crows Attacking My Lawn

• 17-09-2013 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

So I came home from work last week to find patches of the lawn with clumps of grass pulled up. The neighbor me told the crows were at it. I confirmed this today when I got home to find 20 - 30 of them on the lawn pecking away
    I have a fairly large garden about half an acre. The damaged is in on one area at the side of the house about 50 square yards. This particular part of the garden has always been in a bad state. I have tried feed, weed killer, moss killer etc. and scarified this whole section last year but the grass always ends up brown and dead looking with hardly any growth.
    The bit of web searching I have done would indicate I have a problem with lawn grubs???
    Has anybody ever experienced this before. If so, I would appreciate any advise on how to identify what the problem is and how to go about fixing it. Thanks

Comments

Advertisement