Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wallet found in Maynooth tonight.

Options
  • 17-09-2013 10:58pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all.(Mods I hope this is ok)

Looking for a bit of help reuniting something with someone that I feel may be a Maynooth student.

Tonight Im out walking my dog and I find a wallet on the ground.

The lad that owns it is 18(age card in the wallet) and Im hoping that he could be a student in NUIM.

The only info Im giving is that it was found in Maynooth Park at 22.40 tonight and the person that owns its first name is Dylan.

If anyone knows a Dylan that's lost a wallet-Id say sometime this evening because it was in plain view on the footpath can you point them to this thread.

Theres nothing worse than loosing your wallet and the messing around that goes with it.

Ive also posted this in the NUIM forum just in case hes a student there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Do a search on his name in Facebook.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Joe Public wrote: »
    Do a search on his name in Facebook.

Tried that and theres a fair few of them. I don't have a facebook account either so I cant see their pics to see if it is them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

You could try crosspost in the NUI Maynooth forum if you haven't done so already :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

You could try crosspost in the NUI Maynooth forum if you haven't done so already :)

Done already.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Sorry, I missed that. If I were you I'd hand it in to the Garda Station; I've lost my wallet twice and both times because I had an age card in it they rang me to tell me where it had been lost and where I could collect it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Fatal Except1on

Well done for taking the time to try and reunite the wallet with its owner. Very admirable.

Quick update.
    Wallet is now with Leixlip Garda station.

Mods feel free to close this.

Thanks for letting me post it here.

Advertisement